PHYSICIAN & FAMILY LIST SERVE
The Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation (CCF) offers a private list serve to interested physicians and family members who register with CCF. This email discussion group, CCF Forum, serves as a secure online meeting place for members to share information, ask questions and offer emotional support on issues related to pediatric cardiomyopathy. Guest speakers from the healthcare community or relevant organizations will be scheduled periodically to answer questions from members. To subscribe to the CCF Forum, please first register with CCF at the Registration page. You will then be sent a welcome email with a link to the subscription page.
Registered List Serve Members
To login onto the CCF Forum site, please enter your email address. You will be forwarded to a different website, where you can type in your password to enter the listserve.
| 1. Please only post messages
of general interest to the group. Personal |
matters or ongoing threads between two people should be emailed
privatelyo ff the list.
2. Please be mindful that messages will be viewed by parents in different
situations- some have diagnosed children, some have lost children and
some are trying to cope with a new diagnosis.
3. No outside groups or organizations are allowed to post to this listserve for
the purpose of advertising or solicitation.
4. CCF members will remain anonymous unless they choose to post a
message. When posting a message, your return email address will be
revealed to the group.
5. Any email sent to the group should be signed and include, as a minimum,
the name of the person sending the email and their relationship to the child
with cardiomyopathy. It would also be helpful to indicate the age of the
affected child and type of cardiomyopathy.
6. Posters should exercise common courtesy when using this forum and be
respectful of other member's opinions and privacy. In addition, please
refrain from discussing topics of a sensitive and personal nature (e.g.
7. Please avoid offering individual medical advice since every child's situation is
different. As always, it is best to seek the advice of your child's physician on
any matters concerning diagnosis and treatment.
8. If you have had a negative experience with a physician, hospital or
company, please refrain from criticizing the person or organization on the
9. Email attachments (such as files or photos) should not be sent through the
10. Questions about operating the listserve or unsubscribing should be sent
directly to the list administrator and not to the entire list serve.
11. CCF assumes no responsibility for the content or use of the CCF Forum, or
the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by members on
the listserve. Please double check any information you receive, and
remember that what is communicated is not a substitute for medical or legal
advice by experts.