Baking a Difference Together
Join Team CCF and families across the country in our nationwide bake initiative to raise awareness and funds for pediatric cardiomyopathy research. Hosting a Bake for a Cure event in your community is a fun way to get everyone involved. Together, we can bake a difference for children with cardiomyopathy!
Whether you plan an in-person bake event or virtual bake sale, CCF is ready to assist you with brainstorming, planning, and promoting your Bake for a Cure event. To get started, review CCF's Planning Guidebook and Bake for a Cure Resource Page.
Planning an In-Person or Virtual Event
- Form a bake team of family, friends, co-workers, club members, or classmates to assist in event planning and baking.
- If an in-person event, find a high traffic area at your local school, workplace, place of worship, or community center.
- If a virtual event, arrange a pickup date and location for baked goods sold online.
- Set up an online fundraising page on Facebook or JustGiving for bake purchases and donations.
- Look for recipes and decorating ideas on CCF's Pinterest page.
- Determine your assortment of cookies, cupcakes, brownies, cakes, and other snacks.
- Plan and promote your bake sale using our Bake for a Cure Resources.
- Post photos of your baked goods to social media using the hashtag #BakeaDifference and tag @CCFHeartKids.
Bake for a Cure planning guidebook
Bake for a Cure starter kit
Bake for a Cure photo gallery
Planning & Decorating resources
Once you have details of your event, complete a Bake for a Cure registration form and we will get in touch with you to set up your personal fundraising page.
Contact CCF with any questions, or if you need help setting up your fundraising page.