Baking a Difference Together
Join Team CCF and families across the country in our nationwide bake initiative to raise awareness and funds for pediatric cardiomyopathy research. Hosting a Bake for a Cure event in your community is a fun way to get everyone involved. Together, we can bake a difference for children with cardiomyopathy!
Whether you plan an in-person bake event or virtual bake sale, CCF is ready to assist you with brainstorming, planning, and promoting your Bake for a Cure event. To get started, review CCF's Planning Guidebook and Bake for a Cure Resource Page.
Planning an In-Person or Virtual Event
- Form a bake team of family, friends, co-workers, club members, or classmates to assist in event planning and baking.
- If an in-person event, find a high traffic area at your local school, workplace, place of worship, or community center.
- If a virtual event, arrange a pickup date and location for baked goods sold online.
- Set up an online fundraising page on Facebook or JustGiving for bake purchases and donations.
- Look for recipes and decorating ideas on CCF's Pinterest page.
- Determine your assortment of cookies, cupcakes, brownies, cakes, and other snacks.
- Plan and promote your bake sale using our Bake for a Cure Resources.
- Post photos of your baked goods to social media using the hashtag #BakeaDifference and tag @CCFHeartKids.