Baking a Difference Together
Bake for a Cure is a nationwide initiative that raises funds for research and increases awareness of pediatric cardiomyopathy. Host a Bake for a Cure fundraiser, and together we can bake a difference for children with cardiomyopathy.
How to Host a Virtual Bake Sale
- Set up your online fundraising page for friends and family to make donations for your baked goods. This can be done on Facebook or JustGiving.
- Decide what you are going to bake and how much to charge for each item. You can add this information to your fundraising page.
- Look for recipes and decorating ideas on CCF's Pinterest page. Wear a mask and gloves when baking, and individually package your baked goods.
- Promote your bake sale through social media, email, and text messages, including the link to your fundraising page.
- Fulfill your orders and arrange for pickup or delivery.
- Post photos of your baked goods to social media using the hashtag #BakeaDifference and tag @CCFHeartKids.
Bake for a Cure planning guidebook.
Bake for a Cure starter kit.
Planning, promotion & decorating materials.
Social media images for Facebook and Twitter.
Bake for a Cure photo gallery.
Contact CCF with any questions, or if you need help setting up your fundraising page.